Accepted Forms of Payment
- NASPA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and checks.
- NASPA accepts wire transfers from organizations outside of the United States.
- NASPA does not accept Purchase Orders (P.O.) as payment; however, some orders (including registrations) may be completed using the “Bill Me” payment option if available. This will create a downloadable invoice that can be accessed through the NASPA profile that created the order, and be used for remittance to campus business offices. If the event you are registering for does not show a “Bill Me” option, you may request special dispensation by contacting email@example.com.
- Payments may be remitted online via the NASPA website under the account the order was created, or over the phone by calling (202) 265-7500, ext 1183.
- Payments may also be remitted through the mail via our bank lockbox or main office.
Wire Transfer Payments
NASPA only accepts wire transfers individuals and organizations outside of the United States, and only when a secure credit card payment is not possible. Please find NASPA’s bank information here.
Please note: Wire transfer payments can only be processed once a confirmation number of the funds transfer (not the wire order) has been remitted.
Changes in Payment Method
Changes in payment method or credit card after initial payment is processed are NOT permitted, no exceptions. Please be sure that you are using the appropriate credit card for this transaction.
There is a $35.00 administrative processing fee invoiced against all returned checks or disputed credit card charges resulting in a charge back.
Membership Refund Policy
Individual NASPA memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
It is NASPA’s policy that financial credits cannot be maintained on individual profiles. Funds from a cancelled payment may be applied to another order at NASPA’s discretion and only at the time of cancellation.
ACH Vendor Establishment
It is NASPA’s policy to decline establishment as an ACH Vendor with any external financial entity.
For assistance processing national event sponsorship payments, please contact Fred Comparato, senior director of corporate development, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance processing Regional event sponsorship payments, please contact Tonya Murphy at email@example.com.
If you need assistance with a payment for a NASPA publications order, please contact our fulfillment house, PBD at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 280-0098.
Event Registration Policies
Registration Refund/Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation deadline to receive a refund depends on each event, less an administrative fee. No refunds will be given after the posted deadline for any reason.
- Please click here to submit a refund request. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. To inquire about the status of a refund after 30 days, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Programs may be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, registration fees will be refunded; however, NASPA will not be responsible for additional costs, charges, or expenses. This can include, but is not limited to charges or expenses related to WiFi connectivity, cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines, hotels, ground transportation,and/or travel agencies. NASPA is not responsible for weather or travel related problems and will not reimburse registration fees for these issues.
- Changes in payment method or credit card after the initial payment is processed are not permitted, no exceptions. Please be sure you are using the appropriate credit card for your transaction.
- After logging-in to register, the fee displayed is based on your current individual membership status. If your membership expires or changes before the event, your registration rate will change, and you will be expected to pay the rate that coincides with your new level of NASPA membership.
"Bill Me" Payment Option
The “Bill Me” option has been disabled until further notice. Please make arrangements to submit payment at the time of registration and/or purchase. If you need to pay by check or need alternate arrangements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we do our best to accommodate your needs.
Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same institution/company. Substitutions should have the same member classification so that the payment is an even exchange transfer of payment. Additional charges may apply if the membership status is not the same. Please email your request for the substitute attendee to email@example.com.
Member Rate Qualifications
- In order to qualify for member rates, you must have a current individual NASPA membership, valid through the date of the event you are attending. You should have your own individual ID number. Though your institution may be a member of NASPA, you must maintain an individual NASPA membership to be eligible to receive the member rate. For more information on membership types, check here.
- In order to receive the member rate for an event your membership must be current at the time of purchase AND at the time of the event. If your membership lapses and is not renewed by the time of the event, you will either have to renew your membership or pay the difference between the member and non-member rate for the event.. Anyone whose membership is scheduled to expire should plan to renew their membership promptly, to avoid additional fees.
Group Registration Discount
- NASPA currently does not offer group registration except for select events. For more information about Group Registration for the 2021 NASPA Virtual Conference, please refer to registration page of the Conference website.
NASPA does not accept purchase orders as a form of payment. For registrants requiring an invoice to have a check payment processed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Current and Past Registrations
In order to see a current or past registration receipt:
- Log-in to your account and go to "Personal Snapshot."
- Select "My Events" from the menu on the left.
- Click "View" on the event and then View Order to see a printable receipt.
Annual ConferenceIf you need assistance with a payment for the 2021 NASPA Virtual Conference registration, please contact us at ACreg@naspa.org.
Associate DIrector, Customer Operations
Phone: 202-265-7500 ext. 1183