|Registrant Type||Regular Rate (now through Feb 18)||On-Site Rate|
|General Registration - NASPA Member||$85||$105|
|General Registration - Non-Member||$100||$120|
|NASPA Student Member||$60||$80|
Non-member Registration: Anyone can register to attend NASPA events, members and non-members. In order to register, you will need to create a profile but will not be required to have a membership. After the profile has been created, you can register and receive the non-member rate for the event.
To receive a reduced registration rate, sign up for an annual NASPA membership today!
Call for Programs
The NASPA-Georgia Conference Committee invites you to join us Friday, February 25, 2022 to reflect on our collective and individual goals, passions, and purposes of NASPA and student affairs.
We encourage presenters to focus on the four pillars of NASPA - Inquiry, Inclusion, Integrity, and Innovation. The values of our organization reflect the spirit, purpose, and curiosity of its members. As student affairs professionals and NASPA members, we strive to offer leadership, scholarship, and professional development to student affairs. In honoring our mission, proposals may address what the mission of NASPA means to them and how their program embodies the organization's guiding principles.
Proposals will be evaluated based on content; relevance to current issues, and the Professional Competency Areas for Student Affairs Practitioners; evidence of clearly stated outcomes and objectives; contribution to the knowledge and practice of student affairs; and adherence to program submission guidelines.
Proposal Deadline: Friday, January 28, 2022
Call for programs has closed. We thank all of those who submitted proposals. Notifications will be sent no later than Monday, February 7.
For questions regarding the proposal process, please contact Tyrone Smiley at [email protected]
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
|Time||Event||Location (most sessions will take place in the Academic Learning Center)|
|7:45 am - 9:15 am||Check-In|
|9:15 am - 9:30 am||Conference Welcome and Opening|
|9:30 am - 10:15 am||Keynote - Dr. Eric Arneson|
|10:30 am - 11:20 am||Breakout Session 1|
|11:30 am - 1 pm||Lunch||The Commons|
|1:15 pm - 2:05 pm||Breakout Session 2|
|2:15 pm - 3:05 pm||Breakout Session 3|
|3:15 pm - 4 pm||Panel|
|4 pm - 4:15 pm||Closing|
While the University System of Georgia does not have a mask nor vaccination mandate at their campuses, we are following protocols for NASPA-sponsored events.
- NASPA requires that all attendees at NASPA in-person events be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of attendance. *Confirmation of vaccination status will be required as part of the onsite check-in process at the event. Fully vaccinated means that 14 days have passed since receiving either the 2nd dose or sole dose of FDA/WHO authorized vaccines.
- If unvaccinated, NASPA requires documentation at onsite check-in of a negative PCR test no more than 72 hours prior to attending the event.
- Attendees must wear their masks during all program sessions, meetings, and keynotes.
- Attendees may remove their masks while eating and drinking, but must wear their masks when not actively eating/drinking.
- Presenters and speakers may remove their masks as long as they can remain 6 feet from other individuals.
- Attendees must wear their masks on the elevators and in shuttles/buses/vans.
- Attendees may exercise personal choice whether to wear masks outdoors, when informally gathering indoors with colleagues/friends, and when participating in non-conference activities.
We hope you’ll be comfortable learning and networking alongside your peers knowing that these precautions are being taken at the conference. If you have questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please reach out to us at [email protected]