The recipient of this award will be the Region III nominee for theDoris Michiko Ching Award for Excellence as a Student Affairs Professional* at the national conference
- Mid-level, senior-level, or AVP-level student affairs professional
- Development of programs that address the needs of students
- Creation of a campus environment that promotes student learning and development
- Support of and active engagement in NASPA
- Active individual NASPA membership
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
- Must have at least five years as a full-time practitioner in the field of Student Affairs
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least one (1) but no more than three (3) letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2023.
Contact Tomiko Jenkins ([email protected]) and Sarah Urbanski ([email protected]), Region III Awards Co-Chairs.