This award honors a student affairs professional at the AVP or senior-level whose outstanding commitment to the profession includes development of programs that address the needs of students, creation of a campus environment that promotes student learning and development, and support of and active engagement in NASPA.
- Professional responsibility for the direction and oversight of two or more student affairs functional areas, and/or three or more professional staff members
- Record of innovative programming that has had an impact on the home campus environment in more than one functional area of student affairs
- Volunteer service to the association via leadership roles at the state, regional, national, or international levels
- At least ten years of service to the student affairs profession or relevant functional area
- Reports to the deputy or most senior student affairs officer on campus and is not the Vice President of Student Affairs
- Active individual NASPA membership
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2022.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominationsat [email protected] and [email protected]