NOMINATING A COLLEAGUE IS EASY!
STEP 1: Write a letter of nomination.
STEP 2: Collect a minimum of one (1) - maximum of three (3) - letters of support and a copy of the nominee's resume.
STEP 3: The person coordinating the nomination should gather the nomination materials and then go online to submit. You must upload all of the information at the same time.
STEP 4: Submit the nomination!
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues.
This award is presented to a student affairs professional at a college or university within Region II with a minimum of 5 years experience and recognizes individuals who demonstrate outstanding commitment to the profession who have also contributed to programs that address the needs of students. Recipients must be experienced in creating campus environments that promote student learning & personal development.
In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will also be considered for the Annual NASPA Doris Micihko Ching Award for Excellence as a Student Affairs Professional.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating a campus environment that promotes student learning and personal development
- Outstanding individual contribution in innovative and responsive services and programs that address varied and emerging needs of students
- Significant contributions to the profession and to NASPA
- Must have at least five years as a full-time practitioner in the field of Student Affairs
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region II and have an active individual NASPA membership
- Volunteer service to the association via leadership roles at the state, regional, national, or international levels
Questions? Contact Ashley Lemon, Awards Chair, at [email protected].