Men and Masculinities KC Outstanding New Professional Award
Men and Masculinities
Application Deadline: November 15, 2018 | Award Type: knowledge community
A NASPA Community Award
Awarded to someone who:
- Has shown interest in and made a positive and significant impact for college men’s development.
- Has provided outstanding service to an institution of higher education, men and masculinities, and college men.
- Has served less than three years in a full-time position at an institution of higher education.
- Is a member or affiliate of NASPA.
- Has not have previously received this award.