Complete Your Profile
Individual / Group Awards Nomination Submission
The nominator must be a NASPA member. The nomination should be submitted electronically via the submission form by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time October 15, 2019. Nomination letters may be accompanied by up to 3 letters of support, also submitted as MS Word attachments. Self-nominations are accepted. Awards will be announced at the NASPA Annual Conference.
The Nomination letter should include:
- Name and contact information of nominator
- Name and contact information of nominee
- Award for which the individual/group is being nominated
- Description of how the nominee meets the standards for the award
- The resume/vita of the nominee or entity description
- Must be a current member in good standing of NASPA.
- Submissions should not exceed 10 pages to include supplemental material.
- Nomination must be accompanied by up to 3 letters of support.