A NASPA Community Award
The Administrators in Graduate and Professional Student Services Knowledge Community is pleased to offer the 2020 Outstanding Professional in Graduate and Professional Student Service Award.
Recognize amazing achievements in service to graduate and professional students of all disciplines by nominating a colleague for the Outstanding Professional in Graduate and Professional Student Service Award.
This award given by AGAPSS recognizes a graduate or professional student affairs practitioner who has:
made significant and/or innovative contributions that support the holistic development of graduate and professional students outside the classroom
represented and advocated for the varying needs of graduate and professional students in this continually changing landscape of higher education
established themself as a leader in their student affairs-related department and work, becoming the go-to person for their colleagues and students who they serve
- Recipient must be a member of NASPA
- Recipient must have worked a minimum of two years in the field
- Recipient has made significant contributions to the knowledge community and/or NASPA through their service and leadership.
- Recipient’s contributions must be above and beyond the expected duties of their present job position
- Recipient must be a member of the AGAPSS Knowledge Community