Complete Your Profile
As a result of attending this session, participants will be able to:
- understand what was included in the final rule from the proposed rules and what was changed;
- the impact on various campus practitioners who work closely with sexual misconduct issues; and
- the implications of the proposed rules on reporting and responding parties in sexual misconduct cases.
- Jill Creighton, Associate Vice President of Student Affairs & Dean of Students, Washington State University
Former President, ASCA and NASPA Public Policy Division member
- William Kidder, Special Assistant, Chancellor's Office, University of California-Santa Cruz
- Shana Ware, Survivor Resource Specialist, Emory University
Chair, NASPA Sexual and Relationship Violence Prevention, Education, and Response KC
Accessing the Presentation
Once you complete your registration, you will be able to access the session under "My Online Events" in the NASPA Engagement Portal.
Live session access information will be listed under Contents - Live Session Access Information before the session has aired.
All sessions are recorded. Once the session is over, the recording will be available approximately one week after the air date. You may view the materials as many times as you'd like, at whatever pace you would like.
If you have any difficulty accessing the materials, please contact NASPA Online Professional Development (email@example.com).