This award is available to student affairs practitioners, at any level, or an office/department collaboration, that has demonstrated a strong commitment to intentionally help students connect their co-curricular experiences with career exploration and planning. Commitment in the form of programming, research, and advising will be considered for this award.
- Recipient(s) must be members of NASPA.
- Nominators must be members of the Student Career Development KC.
- One-page nomination letter.
- One letter of recommendation/support.
- Supplemental documents to include additional letters of recommendation/support, institutional reports, etc.