We are excited to offer the 2022 Socioeconomic and Class Issues in Higher Education Knowledge Community (SCIHE KC) Outstanding Research Grant.
The Socioeconomic & Class Issues in Higher Education Knowledge Community is excited to fund the Oustanding Research Grant award with the purpose of providing a research grant supporting the mission of the Knowledge Community and furthering the contribution of research.
This grant will be awarded at the 2020 NASPA Annual Conference for the amount of up to $250. Solicitations will be sought through late-October with a review committee within the Knowledge Community screening submissions.
The grant would solicit applications from any current NASPA member. Submissions must:
- Submit a project title, research question (s), planned research method, timeline, and a case for how this would contribute to the body of research related to the mission of the SCIHE KC.
- A budget for the research and how the funds provided in this award would be utilized.
- Agreement to submit research findings in a future Annual Conference session, Knowledge Community Publication, or poster proposal.
- Agreement to share findings with the Knowledge Community within one year of awarding.
- Agreement to share a detailed accounting of the use of awarded NASPA funds.
- Agreement to acknowledge the support of the SCIHE KC in a public fashion and provide evidence to the Knowledge Community this was done.
- Graduate students must provide a letter of support from a faculty member.
- IRB approval, a statement of why waived/not necessary, or a plan for IRB approval must be submitted, as applicable.
Nominations are due October 22, 2021.