This award is conferred upon a Knowledge Community which has demonstrated collaboration efforts within the region. Recipients demonstrate the following:
- collaboration efforts with one or more Knowledge Communities within the region including workshops, symposia, publications, programs and services;
- outstanding contributions to their community and Region V;
- community involvement;
- sponsored events or workshops at regional and/or annual conventions;
- NASPA publications;
- relevant Information sharing through Poster/Information displays; and
- visibility and accessibility of Knowledge Community through website.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination and at least three support letters.