This award is presented to a faculty member in a college personnel professional preparation program at a college or university within Region IV-East.
In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will also be considered for the National NASPA Robert H. Shaffer Award for Academic Excellence as a Graduate Faculty Member.
- Responsibility for teaching graduate or professional school students who generally pursue careers in higher education administration and student affairs
- Consistent and excellent mentorship of graduate students, several of whom have moved into responsible positions in higher education or student affairs
- Solid record of scholarly achievement in appropriate journals and publications
- Current NASPA member within Region IV-East
- Significant contributions to professional associations
- Served on doctoral committees
- Tenured, full-time, faculty member
Winners will be notified and recognized in November.
Submit Your Nomination Here!
Chantelle Thompson, Awards & Innovation Coordinator