This award is presented to an individual at a Community College within Region IV-East who has demonstrated leadership and commitment to student affairs and NASPA. Student affairs professionals in all positions are eligible for this award.
Winners will be notified in October and the presentation of the awards will be in a virtual format in October/November.
In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will also be considered for the National NASPA Community College Professional Award.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in student affairs
- Contributed to creating a campus environment that promotes student learning and personal development
- Current NASPA member within Region IV-East, or have retired from the region
- Demonstrated active involvement with the profession, NASPA, and Community College research, policies, or practice at the regional level
- Outstanding individual contribution in innovative and responsive services and programs that address the varied and emerging needs of students at the Community College
Colette M. Masterson, Ph.D., Awards & Exemplary Programs Chair
Click learn more, to submit an award nomination.