This award will be presented to the professional(s) or institution who has developed an outstanding innovative program within Region IV-East. Recognized programs demonstrate ideas, methods, or programs which furthers the growth of students and enhances life on campus. Additionally the program should reflect a result of improved educational activities, services, or management for a college or university community.
Winners will be notified in October and the presentation of the awards will be in a virtual format in October/November.
- Program must have been in practice a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years
- Addresses a demonstrated need on campus
- Contains an evaluation component
- Demonstrates financial creativity or cost effectiveness
- Encourages inclusion of diverse and/or multiple subgroups to participate
- Enhances student learning
- Involves collaboration with other college or university departments
- Program should be adaptable at other institutions
- Active NASPA membership – either institutional or individual by program contact
Please Note: This award will be presented to the professional(s) responsible for the successful innovative program. The award recipient(s) may be invited to present the selected program at the regional conference.
Colette M. Masterson, Ph.D., Awards & Exemplary Programs Chair
Click learn more, to submit an award nomination.