This award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated outstanding achievement to the student affairs profession and Region IV-East over an extended period of time.
Winners will be notified and recognized in November.
In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will be considered for the National NASPA Fred Turner Award for Outstanding Service to NASPA.
- Volunteer service to the association via leadership roles at the state, regional, national, or international levels
- Minimum of ten continuous years of NASPA membership
- Active individual NASPA membership
- Progression from entry-level to senior-level leadership roles within NASPA’s volunteer ranks
- Involvement in multiple branches (e.g., Regions, Knowledge Communities, Divisions and Groups, etc.) of the association
- Volunteer service that has had a significant impact on NASPA as an association
Submit Your Nomination Here!
Chantelle Thompson, Awards & Innovation Coordinator