- Currently employed at an institution of higher education with fewer than 5000 students
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and goals of small colleges
- Evidence of significant successful student advocacy and interaction with individual students and student groups
- Evidence of performance 'above and beyond the call of duty' while serving multiple roles within the campus community
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in February/March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2021.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominations at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org