This award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated leadership and a commitment to NASPA and/or the profession. Student affairs professionals in all positions are eligible for this award.
- Demonstrated active involvement with the profession, NASPA, and Community College research, policies, or practice; at the regional level
- Contributed to creating a campus environment that promotes student learning and personal development
- Outstanding individual contribution in innovative and responsive services and programs that address varied and emerging needs of students
- A minimum of five years’ experience in student affairs
- Be a current NASPA member within the region or have retired from the region
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2022.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominationsat [email protected] and [email protected]