NOMINATING A COLLEAGUE IS EASY!
STEP 1: Write a letter of nomination.
STEP 2: Collect a minimum of one (1) - maximum of three (3) - letters of support and a copy of the nominee's resume.
STEP 3: The person coordinating the nomination should gather the nomination materials and then go online to submit. You must upload all of the information at the same time.
STEP 4: Submit the nomination!
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues.
This award recognizes achievement, involvement and potential for leadership in our emerging Student Affairs professionals. Nominees for this award must be students pursuing a masters degree related to student affairs with the intent of pursuing a career in the field. Nominees may not be current full-time employees of an institution. Preference will be given to students who also have a graduate assistantship or internship experience in a student affairs department.
- Made a significant contribution to their campus
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Exceeded the expectations of their respective leadership positions
- Assumed a leadership role at their institution and/or at the state or regional levels
- Demonstrates potential for substantial contributions to the student affairs profession
- NASPA membership not required for nominee
Questions? Contact Ashley Lemon, Awards Chair, at [email protected].