NASPA membership is required for this nominee.
The recipient of this award will be the Region I nominee for the Fred Turner Award for Outstanding Service to NASPA given at the national conference.
The Continuous Service Award recipients exemplify the spirit of volunteerism as it applies to NASPA at the state, regional or national level.
- Minimum of 10 years of continuous service to Region I
- Leadership performance in NASPA at the state, regional, or national level, the high quality of which is recognized by NASPA peers
- Contributions above and beyond the normal service required by positions of leadership
- Progression from entry-level to senior-level leadership roles within NASPA's volunteer ranks
- Involvement in multiple branches (e.g., Regions, Knowledge Communities, Divisions and Groups, etc.) of the association
- Volunteer service that has had a significant impact on NASPA as an association