Complete Your Profile
Recipients will receive a certificate and plaque of award, and be recognized at the NASPA annual conference. Additionally a letter of commendation will be sent from the NASPA ALSC KC Chair to the institution president, student affairs officer and selected local media. Finally the program/entity will be showcased on the NASPA ALSC KC website.
Adult Reentry and Parenting Students - California State University Fullerton
Services for Students with Children - Portland State University
The Student Parent Help Center - University of Minnesota
1. Addresses needs of pregnant or parenting undergraduate students to encourage persistence and graduation.
2. Shows involvement, inclusion, and collaboration with others.
3. Uses innovative and creative methods, practices, or activities.
4. Imbedded with practice of outcomes and assessment.
5. Has evidence of meeting needs or eliminating barriers to success as outlined in student parent research.
Submissions will also be assessed for the quality of the description, explanation of concepts, and clarity of writing.
- Materials must be submitted by the specified deadline.
- Materials include a description and outline of the program/entity of 1250 words or less. (PDF)
- Materials include a summary of the assessment and outcomes 500 words or less. (PDF)
- Letter(s), maximum of two, of support for the nominated program. (PDF)
- Include an executive summary 500 words or less. (PDF)
- Include supporting materials, photos, flyers etc. must be in PDF or JPG format.