NASPA Foundation Collaboration Grants
Application Deadline: January 28, 2022 | Award Type: foundation
In order to support innovative programming between and among NASPA's Constituent Groups, the NASPA Foundation is supporting the collaboration grant. Created to support the 2019-2024 strategic plan and in recognition of gifts from donors, this new Collaboration Grant presents an opportunity for NASPA groups to partner together on professional development programming to directly benefit NASPA members and received up to $2,000. For this first year, funds need to be used by June 30, 2023.
Overview of Program
The NASPA Foundation welcomes proposals from two or more NASPA constituent groups (e.g., Divisions, Knowledge Communities, and/or Groups) for first time initiatives/events or expanded programming initiatives/events that focus on the following priorities/objectives:
- Collaboration and partnership between two or more NASPA constituent groups
- Professional development among student affairs professionals
- NASPA member engagement
- Current and emerging issues for all career levels
- Outreach and engagement with potential new NASPA members
Considerations for proposals:
- Requests should highlight the collaborative nature between two or more NASPA constituent groups to achieve a shared programmatic goal.
- Proposals must be for a first-time event or a “localized” event that is being expanded to serve a wider audience (e.g., Region IV Public Policy programming seeks to partner with a KC; a state membership representative seeks to partner with another state representative on a programming initiative; two KC’s partnering to provide equity, inclusion, and intercultural competencies for professional development opportunities)
- Proposals must be submitted by a NASPA member or a staff/faculty member affiliated with a NASPA-member institution.
NASPA Foundation Collaboration Grants will be reviewed once a year by a committee of NASPA leaders. Only one request per person will be accepted for any given event or initiative.
If you have any questions, please contact Lucy Fort, Associate Director, NASPA Foundation at [email protected].
Applications for 2022 closed January 28, 2022.