What is standard delivery time?
- It takes up to one week after lists are requested to receive a price quote, which serves as an invoice. List requests are fulfilled electronically 2-3 business days after receipt of payment.
- Requested "Rush Orders" will be processed as quickly as possible. However, it may still take up to one week for delivery.
How will I receive the list?
Lists are delivered electronically in Excel format or printed on hard-copy labels (for an additional fee).
How are rush orders processed?
Those requesting rush orders should expect to receive an invoice within 24-48 hours. Lists will be sent 24-48 hours after receipt of payment. *NOTE: Each NASPA Region receives three free rush order deliveries for regional events. After three rush order requests, the region will be charged $50 for each rush order request.
What is a NASPA sponsored event?
Any event planned by members working on approved regional, national, and network activities. Members currently holding national leadership positions must approve list requests for NASPA sponsored events.
What are my selection options?
- Membership Category. [Definitions of each membership category]
- Region and/or State. You may select one, several, or all regions. List specific states within the Region ONLY if you do not want the entire region's listing. [List of NASPA regions]
- Additional Selection Options. Contact Shahla Barksdale at email@example.com or 202.265.7500 x1161 for additional selection options.
Must I state the purpose of my list request?
Yes, please list the name and briefly describe the event/activity. A sample of the mailing (i.e., flyer, announcement, etc.) must be e-mailed to Shahla Barksdale at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the list request. This information is needed so we can track and approve how our lists are used.
How much do purchased lists cost?
- Member rate is $150 base fee + $.10 per name
- Non-member rate is $300 base fee + $.10 per name
- Add $50 for rush orders
- All orders are subject to $400 minimum
Do purchased lists need to be prepaid?
Yes. Payment must be received prior to the processing of list requests. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Checks should be made out to NASPA Membership-Lists and sent to NASPA CL# 500016, PO Box 5007, Merrifield, VA 22116-5007. Credit card orders can also be faxed to 202.898.5737.