Each campus owns its own data. Campus subscribers will have access to easy-to-use, sophisticated data analysis tools that provide a campus-wide view of student data, benchmarking analysis and linkage to campus and divisional strategic efforts. Student affairs professionals on member campuses can link programs, data, and outcomes to their strategic goals and objectives, in a truly comprehensive manner.
In addition to the rich campus-based data analysis, each campus subscriber will receive a set of research reports on each of the programs studied for that particular year. Highlights are as follows:
- Senior Student Affairs Officer Executive Report
Campus subscribers will receive a comprehensive Senior Student Affairs Officer Executive Report that includes summary analysis from The Profile of Today's College Student Study and the Senior Student Affairs Officer Trend Survey. Data from the Profile of Today's College Student Study will include analysis and discussion of the following topical/program areas:
- student demographics
- academic involvement
- academic integrity
- health and wellness
- technology use
- media consumption
- values and beliefs
- future aspirations
- Assessment of Critical Student Affairs Programs/Priorities
Campus Subscribers may participate in three additional assessment projects on key student affairs programs and priorities. The schedule for each year is listed below.
- Student Activities
- Campus Climate/Diversity/Inclusivity
- Campus Safety and Security/Student Conduct
The topical schedules for Year 2 and Year 3 are currently in development, but the subject matter areas that are under consideration include: Housing/Residence Life; Campus Recreation/Wellness; Civic Engagement and Leadership; Career Planning and Professional Aspirations; Orientation and Parent Programs; and Mental Health and Counseling.
- Each of the four projects will include operational, trend, and student data.
- Each subscriber will receive secure access to a campus assessment portal that allows the end-user to view, analyze, and share study results.
- Annually, subscribers will receive a national report for each of the four projects. These reports will be comprehensive, research based reports that will provide critical analysis necessary for planning and decision making.
- Download registration form.