NASPA offers the following RSS feeds:
NASPA offers the following electronic discussion lists to our members. To join a list, please e-mail the NASPA Office, firstname.lastname@example.org. For further groups and networking opportunities, please log in to the Members-only section of the website through the login box in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Administrators in Graduate and Professional Student Services
- African American Concerns
- Alcohol and Other Drug
- Asian Pacific Islanders Concerns
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Knowledge Community
- Campus Safety
- Fraternity & Sorority
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Issues
- Health in Higher Education
- Indigenous Peoples
- International Education
- Men and Masculinities
- New Professionals & Graduate Students
- Parent and Family Relations
- Spirituality and Religion in Higher Education
- Student Affairs Development and External Relations
- Student Affairs Partnering With Academic Affairs
- Student Leadership Programs
- Women in Student Affairs
The NASPA office is asking all listserv members to post open position descriptions at The Placement Exchange: Online at www.theplacementexchange.org in place of listservs. While KC listservs are a popular channel to share knowledge and resources we receive requests from members to be taken off the listservs due to e-mails about job postings. Please refrain from posting job descriptions over the listserv.
Please contact Nathan Victoria, Assistant Director of Educational Programs and Social Media, with any questions regarding The Placement Exchange.